- Inductively drains water.
- Convenient to disassemble and assemble.
- Super long battery endurance (about 3 months)
- Water overflow protection.
- IPX6 Waterproof.
- Upgrade double sensor for faucet, two sets of sensing areas, two water modes, 0.25-second fast induction.
- Drains water inductively by IR, reducing touch pollution.
- First-class water efficiency, energy-saving, and environmental protection.
- Simple design style, adapt to various home styles.
- 6 sets of adapters, meet your different needs.
- Charges via USB, no need for batteries.
- Bottom Sensor for Short-term Water Needs
- When the sensor enters the bottom sensing area (within a limited distance of 10 cm), the water began to flow out. When the sensor leaves, Water stops flowing out.
Side Sensor Meets Water Storage Requirements
When the sensor enters the side sensing area (within a limited distance of 5 cm), the water began to flow out. The current lasts for three minutes, and the water remains to flow out even if the sensory object leaves. If the sensor enters the side sensing area again during the water flow process, the water can be stopped at any time.
To prevent accidental touch
Side sensor window
No debris in the distance of 10cm
Bottom sensor window
The height from the bottom of the pool should not be less than 15cm
Washing the face and washing the new fun bottom sensor to meet the short-term water demand. When the sensor enters the bottom sensing area (with a limited distance of 10cm), the water starts. When the sensor is away, the water is stopped. If the sensor stays in the bottom sensing area, the water will stop automatically after more than 20 seconds of water discharge, which is needed for daily cleaning.
Water storage mode
The side and side sensors of the pots and pans are satisfied with the water storage use requirements. When the sensor enters the side sensing area (with a limited distance of 5 cm), the water starts to flow. The water discharge time lasts for 3 minutes, and the water remains even if the sensory object leaves. If the sensor enters the side sensing area again during the water discharge process, the water can be stopped at any time, which is a good choice for water storage.
- Net Weight: 105g
- Size: 60x34x49mm
- Standby Energy Consumption: ≤0.2mW
- Working Water Pressure: 0.05-0.8MPa
- Sensing Range: Side Sensor 0-5cm/Bottom Sensor 0-10cm
- Water Efficiency: First Level
- Protection Grade: IPX6
- Charging Method: USB
- 1 x Infrared Induction Water Saving Device For Faucet
- 1 x Installation Wrench
- 3 x Seal Rings
- 6 x Adapters (Internal: M20, M-22, G-1/2; External: M-20, M-22, M-24)
- 1 x Instruction
- FREE shipping. No surprises or hidden fees.
- Safe payments via all major credit cards, PayPal® or Google Pay
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Real humans on our support helpdesk!
- Tracking number for every order.
- We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.